Season's Greetings to everyone on the forum

Author. Editor. Ghostwriter. Forums Welcome Season's Greetings to everyone on the forum

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MidlifeBookworm
    Participant

Just wanted to wish Happy Holidays to everyone that uses this forum. It’s not a particularly busy forum but I’ve read some good quality and highly relevant posts for my living situation in the time I’ve been here.

I am not especially a Christmassy person but I do get lots of food treats and snacks in for the day. I also have a bottle of Irish whisky cream liqueur (Baileys) which I’ve been dipping into in recent days. I have noticed that American TV (which I see when watching American football streams) is full of adverts for extremely expensive jewelry which few people can afford, so I imagine some are getting into debt while others are making negative comparisons about their own lives. So much for the true meaning of Christmas! I am going to my sister’s in Edinburgh and it will be good seeing her, my bro-in-law, and two nieces. Whatever your plans are, either with other people or by yourself, I hope you have a peaceful and relaxing time.

mamey2422
    Participant

Same to you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.