Questions on my blog

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sara
    Keymaster

Hi everyone, just want to say how happy I am to see such a wonderful community here, and to see so many people giving such sane and thoughtful advice. I also want to let you know that I’m going to take a crack at some of your questions on my eHarmony blog, but I’m not going to explicitly say that the questions came from this page. The reason is, I think this forum works best when people find it organically, and I don’t really want to announce it to the general online-dating public since obviously not everyone is going to get what it’s about. Or, put more bluntly, I don’t want to announce the site to potential mansplainers or trolls. Mariposa has done a great job of managing the situation when it has arisen in the past, but it’s a headache and makes it less fun for everyone. Let me know if you have any thoughts on this.

Angel88
    Participant

This sounds great, Sara!! Thank you so much! I would love to read your take on our questions. I am also happy you want to protect this community from people for whom this is not for.
    I can’t wait to read your articles :)

mariposa
    Participant

This sounds good to me too, Sara! Thanks for letting us know and I echo everything that Angel88 said. I’m really grateful for this space (thank you for creating it, and for getting us!) and I think your approach sounds perfect. I’m looking forward to reading those blog posts too. :)

Sara
    Keymaster

Thanks Angel and Mariposa! I’m glad to know that sounds okay to you guys. The discussions here have been so great, and I have been wanting to find a way to address some of these things in a larger forum, while also protecting this one, so I’m glad to get your feedback on that!

misstree
    Participant

Just chiming in to say yes, we would love to read more of your sound advice, Sara! And agreed on keeping the community small but connected :)

mamey2422
    Participant

Agree!

LoneStar
    Participant

Thank you Sara for all that you do! <3 Looking forward to reading more from you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.